Job Opening: Licensed or License Eligible Psychotherapist - Mindfulness Based
LPC or licensed eligible Therapist (Crawford)
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Compensation: 35.00 for Licensed Therapist, 20.00 for license eligible therapist.
Employment Type: Contract
Job Type: Part-time, contract work
Location: Crawford, Colorado
Rites of Passage LLLC provides neuroscience mindfulness based, Dual diagnosis, trauma, substance and eating disorder therapy for residential extended care program.
Responsible for providing psychotherapy group and individual sessions ; creating a collaborative and clinical Transition Plan for each client; ensuring that client's needs are met in an effective and coordinated manner; Therapist assesses clients' progress and provides case management duties and clinical interventions that create appropriate opportunities for growth, independence and success as the clients progress. Therapists work as team community to optimize quality of care.
- Knowing your material and being able to be flexible in how to present and work with clients
- Master's Degree in Psychology,
- Current Licensure as Licensed Professional Counselor or license eligible with supervision provided as part of compensation.
- Valid Driver's license; satisfactory driving record; current automobile insurance coverage. Use of personal vehicle to transport clients and use of personal cell phone to contact clients and staff required. Compensation provided.
- Likes to be around animals, including therapy and companion dogs, cats, horses, goats, alpacas, ducks, geese etc. This is a 40 acre farm.
Desired Competencies/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in mindfulness-based therapeutic practices required.
- Experience with Trauma therapy, equine assisted psychotherapy, somatic movement therapy, DBT and CBT
- Wilderness Therapy, eco therapy experience.
- Experience and/or specialized training in substance abuse and intervention preferred.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills, and self-awareness are crucial.
- Good boundaries & understanding of resistance, splitting, triangulation and family systems.
- Ability to take initiative as well as work as part of a treatment team.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Flexibility in changing focus quickly as needed.
Before submitting your resume, visit our website at www.ritesofpassage.co to learn more about our unique, mindfulness-based services and work culture.
To apply, please send resume & cover letter to:
Rites of Passage LLC
41990 Cottonwood Creek Road
Crawford, CO 81415